If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or about privacy at our Site, you should contact Alliance Sales and Marketing by sending an email
to , writing us at PO Box 2810, Matthews, NC 28106, or calling us at 1-704-752-1919, and Alliance Sales and Marketing will try to resolve it.
If you choose to visit the Site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of the State of North Carolina. Our business and Site change constantly. This Privacy Statement may also change. Our use of Personal Information that we receive, and store is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time of our use of such Personal Information. If Alliance Sales and Marketing decides to change its Privacy Statement, Alliance Sales and Marketing will post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. Alliance Sales and Marketing does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you should not use or provide any kind of information to the Site. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under the age of 16, please contact us by email to or by calling 1-704-752-1919. If we learn that we have collected information about a child under the age of 16, Alliance Sales and Marketing will delete that information as quickly as possible.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ALLIANCE SALES AND MARKETING
In general, you can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Alliance Sales and Marketing’s web servers may collect the domain names, but not the email addresses, of visitors. This data helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how to continually create a better overall experience for them. This data does not include personally identifying information.
Alliance Sales and Marketing may gather Personal Information so that we can improve and personalize your experience with Alliance Sales and Marketing. Information that we collect falls into the following primary categories. We may receive Personal Information that you enter into the Site, provide in an online form, or provide in any other way. You can choose not to provide some or all of the Personal Information we ask for, but this may prevent you from using some of
our Site’s services and/or features.
In addition to the preceding categories of Personal Information, Alliance Sales and Marketing also collects certain non-identifiable information (the “Non-Identifiable Information”). Whenever you interact with Alliance Sales and Marketing, we receive and store certain types of Non-Identifiable Information. For example, we may use “cookies” or Web beacons to obtain information when your web browser accesses this Site. A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your computer via your Web browser and store on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie file allows us to recognize your computer when you visit our Site. On most Web browsers you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie, and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they may enable you to take advantage of some of our Site’s best features. Some portions of our Site and e-mail updates may contain electronic images called Web beacons, sometimes known as one-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs or pixel tags. On the Site, these allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages. In promotional e-mail messages/newsletters they allow us to count how many subscribers have read them. Web beacons allow us to develop statistical information about the activities and features that most interest our consumers for the purpose of providing more personalized content. They are not used to access personally identifiable information without your consent.
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
Alliance Sales and Marketing uses the Personal Information you provide to us through this Site in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement. If you provide Personal Information for a certain reason, we may use it in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by email, we may use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. If you contact us about a job listing, we may use your Personal Information to consider you for the position. Alliance Sales and Marketing also
uses your Personal Information and other Non-Identifiable Information collected through the Site to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our clients and markets, and to improve our services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ALLIANCE SALES AND MARKETING
In order to provide some of the services on alliancesalesinc.com, we ask you to provide certain Personal Information. Once you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with Alliance Sales and Marketing. This includes responding to your requests, customizing your experience on our website, improving our services, and communicating with you about services we think will be of interest to you.
DOES ALLIANCE SALES AND MARKETING SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We are not in the business of selling information about our users. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with our clients, and we treat it with great care and respect.
There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties, as set forth below.
Marketing: We may use any statements that you communicate to us through the Site regarding Alliance Sales and Marketing or any of our products and services for advertising or marketing purposes.
Agents: Alliance Sales and Marketing, like many companies, may hire other companies to perform certain functions, such as mailing communications, sending email and managing databases. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the Personal Information they need to complete the task, and we endeavor to prohibit them from using that Personal Information for any other purpose.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In transactions such as these, Personal Information may be one of the transferred business assets.
Protection of Alliance Sales and Marketing and Others: We may release account and other Personal information when we believe that such release is appropriate to comply with legal requirements, protect the rights, property or safety of our users, Alliance Sales and Marketing, or others. In addition, we may exchange information with other organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
Public Areas: Any submissions that you make to Public Areas will be considered public. Alliance Sales and Marketing does not control, and is not responsible for, the actions of other users of the Site with respect to any information you post in Public Areas. In addition, information that you submit to Public Areas may be collected and used by others to send you unsolicited messages and for other purposes.
Analytics: We may use third-parties, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze use of the Site.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
Alliance Sales and Marketing uses reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information you provide to the Site from unauthorized access, deletion or alteration. However, the security of the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, you should not provide any confidential information to this Site unless requested by Alliance Sales and Marketing.
You may be able to set your browser software to not to accept cookies at all. However, if you refuse to accept cookies or if you remove a cookie that is on your computer, it may affect your ability to log into certain areas and your ability to use certain tools and content on Alliance Sales and Marketing. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
You may be able to access Internet websites owned by third parties (“Third-Party Sites”) available through links from this Site. You understand and agree that your use of such Third-Party Sites will be governed by the privacy policies of those sites and not by this Privacy Statement. ALLIANCE SALES AND MARKETING is not responsible for the actions of any Third-Party Site operators and makes no representations or promises about the policies of Third-Party Sites or the security of those sites.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
Any personally identifiable information you provide to Alliance Sales and Marketing via this Site is protected by Alliance Sales and Marketing’s Privacy Statement. Alliance Sales and Marketing does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Alliance Sales and Marketing except as specifically requested by Alliance Sales and Marketing.
You agree that any information or materials that you, or individuals acting on your behalf, provide to Alliance Sales and Marketing will not be considered confidential or proprietary except as specifically agreed to by Alliance Sales and Marketing.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
Alliance Sales and Marketing may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Alliance Sales and Marketing may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Alliance Sales and Marketing may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials licensed to you by Alliance Sales and Marketing through your use of the
If you have any questions about Alliance Sales and Marketing, the Terms or Alliance Sales and Marketing’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending us an email at or calling 1-704-752-1919. We use email links located on various areas of the Site to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent to us and try to reply promptly to every message. We use the information you provide to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also retain your comments to help us improve the Site and any programs offered on the Site. Your personal information is only shared with persons not affiliated with Alliance Sales and Marketing with your
If you have received an unsolicited email from Alliance Sales and Marketing, you may have received it from a third party not affiliated in any way with Alliance Sales and Marketing. Alliance Sales and Marketing does not engage in, nor do we condone the practice of sending out mass emails that are unsolicited by their recipients. Unfortunately, some third parties and individuals can create email messages with forged addresses in the FROM: field. This can have the effect of making the message look more legitimate. If you receive such an email, please be aware that these messages originate completely outside of Alliance Sales and Marketing’s email system and therefore we have little or no control over them. In most cases we may not even know this is taking place. Please be sure that we are taking every measure available to us to prevent this type of occurrence but, at this time we are unable to guarantee that it can be completely eliminated.
Additionally, if we do send email to users of our Site, we will, where appropriate, allow the recipient to request not to be contacted in the future.
If you wish to contact us about any email issue that you feel is Alliance Sales and Marketing-related, please send your message to: .
It is possible that your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. The Personal Information made available to us may, therefore, be transmitted abroad, but we will collect, process, and use personal information only in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By visiting this Site and submitting information, you consent to such collection, processing, transfer and/or storage of your Personal Information.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
Alliance Sales and Marketing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), in certain circumstances you may have the following data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
The right to access, update, or delete the information we have about you. Please contact Alliance Sales and Marketing by sending an email
- to , writing us at PO Box 2810, Matthews, NC 28106, or calling us at 1-704-752-1919 for any requests to access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where GMG or a third-party acting for GMG relied on your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to requests under GDPR.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires specific disclosures for California residents. The disclosures generally do not apply to business-to-business transactions or information.
This Privacy Statement is designed to help you understand how Alliance handles your information:
- The categories of information Alliance collects and the sources of that information is set out above in this Privacy Statement.
- The ways in which Alliance uses information it collects is also set out above in this Privacy Statement.
- The ways in which Alliance may share information is described in this Privacy Statement. Alliance does not sell your personal information.
The CCPA provides the right to request information about how Alliance collects, uses, and discloses your personal information. The CCPA also gives you the right to access your information and request that Alliance delete that information. Finally, the CCPA provides the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.
We describe the choices you have to manage your privacy and data across Alliance’s services in this Statement. If you make requests related to your data, Alliance will validate your request by verifying that you are properly signed in to Alliance’s Site or to any account that you have created with the company. If you have questions or requests related to your rights under the CCPA, you (or your authorized agent) can also contact Alliance by email to by sending an email to: .
The CCPA requires a description of data practices using specific categories. We have set out below categories of information in this Privacy Statement.
Categories of personal information we collect:
- Identifiers such as your name, phone number, and address, as well as unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re using.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender and language.
- Commercial information such as your payment information and a history of purchases you make related to Alliance’s services.
- Biometric information if you choose to provide it, such as fingerprints or retina scans.
- Internet, network, and other activity information such as your search terms; views and interactions with content and ads; information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services (like IP address, crash reports, and system activity); and activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services.
- Geolocation data, including information that may be obtained from GPS, an IP address, or other data from sensors on or around your device, depending in part on your device and account settings.
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as voice and audio information when you use audio features.
- Professional, employment, and education information, such as information you provide or that is maintained through an organization using Alliance services at which you study or work.
- Other information you create or provide, such as the content you create, upload, or receive (like photos and videos or emails, docs and spreadsheets). Alliance Dashboard allows you to manage information associated with specific products.
- Inferences drawn from the above categories of information.
Business purposes for which information may be used or disclosed:
- Protecting against security threats, abuse, and illegal activity: Alliance may use and/or disclose information in order to detect, prevent and/or respond to security incidents, and to try to protect against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Auditing and measurement: Alliance uses information for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used, as well as to fulfill obligations to our partners such as developers, or rights holders. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information publicly and with these partners, including for auditing purposes.
- Maintaining and optimizing our services: Alliance uses information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting bugs and other issues that you report to us or that are discovered in the operation of the Site. Alliance also uses information to improve its services and to personalize and improve your experience and use of the Site.
- Research and development: Alliance uses information to improve our services and to develop new products, features and technologies that benefit our users and the public.
- Use of service providers: Alliance shares information with service providers to perform services on our behalf, in compliance with our Privacy Statement and other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Legal reasons: Alliance also uses information to satisfy applicable laws or regulations, and discloses information in response to legal process or enforceable government requests, including to law enforcement. We will provide information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments upon request.
- Consent. Alliance also uses information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provided it or to which you consent to its use.
Parties with whom information may be shared:
- Other people with whom you choose to share your information.
- Third parties to whom you consent to sharing your information, such as services that integrate with Alliance’s services.
- Domain administrators, if you work at an organization that uses Alliance services, for example.
- Law enforcement or other third parties, for the legal reasons such as responding to legal processes such as subpoenas or meeting Alliance’s obligations under applicable law or regulation.
California consumers have the right to request that Alliance delete Personal Information that it has collected from them, subject to certain exceptions. If Alliance receives a verifiable consumer request, we will delete your Personal Information unless an exception applies. Alliance may deny a deletion request if the Personal Information is necessary to complete a transaction for which the information was gathered, to protect the Site by detecting security incidents or illegal or fraudulent activity, to comply with other legal or constitutional requirements, or to make other lawful use of the information in question.
Verifiable consumer requests can only be made twice within a 12-month period. Requests must provide sufficient information to allow Alliance to verify that you are the person about whom information has been collected and must contain sufficient information to allow Alliance to understand, evaluate, and respond to the request. Alliance will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days after it is received, if possible, but if we cannot we will let you know in writing that we need more time. The response will only cover the period of time required by applicable law. We usually do not charge a fee for responding to a consumer request, unless it is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded under applicable law.
Under the CCPA, if you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). To exercise the right to opt-out, you, or your authorized representative, may submit a request to us by visiting Do Not Sell My Personal Information on the Site.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least 12 months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to sharing personal information by filling out a form with the requested information and submitting that form.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use your personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.